If you contact us, you will usually speak to June. June has been DJing since 2006, and has worked in community and Hospital radio with both Bro Radio and Rookwood Sound. June took over the company, now SGDJ LTD in 2017. She is keen to continue the quality service she has managed for Sam for the last 10 years.
Sam established SG Discos in 1999. He has been seen on MTV Sweet 16 and Dr Who. He also DJed for the Admiral event in The Millennium Stadium following Olly Murs in 2014. Sadly, Sam passed away in 2017 of Bowel Cancer. You can see the awareness video he created when he was diagnosed here on Bowel Cancer UK.
- To raise the standard of mobile discos by providing a quality service with state of the art equipment that surpasses our competitors.
- To maintain our 100% reliability track record.
- To offer a level of customer service that is unsurpassed in the mobile DJ community.
- To tailor our service to the individual needs of each customer.
- To establish SG Discos / SGDJ as the South Wales's leading mobile DJ supplier.